Wednesday, January 23, 2008

And So It Begins.....

Would not want CJ left out of the family picture blog --- so here we go -- couple of pictures to get us started from this part year.........

Will add some more when I get a few moments to get him caught up to date......

You should be able to "click" on the pictures and will give you a larger blown-up photo to take a look at...


Enjoy!



One of my favorite photos from this year....


"Where's my DOG woman?"


"Whose in charge here....really?"


Playing in GP Kraus's wheat field...


Just before we had Melissa committed.....


Fun times downtown on the 4th of July.....



NaNaNaNaNaNa....


"Mom, I told you it was a warm blooded mammal ...."



4 comments:

March said...

:)

Princess said...

GREAT PICTURES AND THANK YOU FOR DOING THIS FOR CJ. I LOVE YOU AND MISS ALL OF YOU.

The Browders said...

Lookin good. Love ya.

Katie said...

Very cool. Looking forward to more!